Vitamin C + Elderberry
May contribute to fortify the body’s natural immune defenses. May be a good option to support immune defense and respiratory health. The active ingredients in Vitamin C + Elderberry may:
- Promote immune defense
- Support respiratory health
- Enhance antioxidant potential
- Support healthy barrier integrity of the airways, skin and GI tract
- Vitamin C + Elderberry is a potent combination of vitamin C and black elderberry, and may support immune defenses throughout the year to help get you over unexpected health challenges.
- Elderberry – may help support production of vital immune molecules and cellular antioxidant potential while potentially deterring unwanted invaders.
- Vitamin C – Vital antioxidant nutrient that may support white blood cell production and lung defenses to potentially help optimize immune and respiratory health.
- Vitamin E as delta tocotrienols – May help safeguard delicate cell membranes to shield against the effects of seasonal challenges. Delta tocotrienols offer 50x the antioxidant activity of tocopherols, the form of vitamin E used in many competitor supplement
- Unsurpassed Absorption – Typical Elderberry and vitamin C products have poor bioavailability. Liposomal technology has been indicated to significantly enhance the absorption of these nutrients.
|Serv. Size: 5 mL (1 tsp.)||Amount||% Daily|
|Serv. Per Container: 20||Per Serv.||Value|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)
|ElderCraft® European Black
Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L.),
(contains 3.2 grams of black elderberry herb equivalent)
|**Daily Value not established|
|Avansert filter||Økologisk, Vegan, Glutenfritt, Flytende, Kosttilskudd|
|Produsert i land||USA|