Gå til kassen nå
Amalaki, eller frukten Amla, besitter en fullverdig og lett fordøyelig Vitamin C-kilde.
Den er en av naturens ypperste C-vitaminkilder, som avgifter og fonyer hele fordøyelsessystemet.
Dessuten virker Amalaki kjølende, reduserer syre, og gir et naturlig tilskudd av antioksidanter.
Den er lett lakserende.
Med et inntak av 2-4 kapsler daglig reduseres de frie radikaler og immunforsvaret styrkes.
90 kapsler i glass.
Enhet: 1 vegetabilsk kapsel.
Mengde pr. enhet:
Økologisk Amalaki frukt (phyllantus emblica) 500 mg
Anbefalt dosering: 1-2 vegetabilske kapsler sammen med mat og vann 2 ganger om dagen, eller etter anbefaling av lege/helsepersonell
en ayurvedisk urtemedisin
anerkjent av WHO
Naturlig C-vitamin utvunnet fra Amla bæret(Amalaki - Indian Gooseberry) som er en type stikkelsbær som vokser i Himalaya. Disse bærene har den høyeste forekomsten av C-vitamin vi kjenner til i naturlig form. I tillegg inneholder Amla også en rekke kjente og ukjente bioflavanoider (antioksidanter som forsterker C-vitaminets virkning).
På grunn av at vitaminet er naturlig bundet til stoffer som kroppen vår gjenkjenner som mat, vil det også tas opp og utnyttes 100 %. Amla har i tradisjonell Arjuvedisk medisin blitt benyttet som generelt styrkemiddel, mot infeksjoner og ikke minst mot aldersrelaterte sykdommer og som et foryngende middel.
Dette kan sies om Amla bærs Ayurvediske egenskaper:
- En utmerket kilde for C-vitamin
- Forbedrer fordøyelse og absorbsjon av mat
- Balanserer magesyre
- Forsterker leveren
- Nærer hjernen og dens mentale funksjoner
- Støtter hjertet
- Styrker lungene
- Regulerer elimineringsprosessen i kroppen
- Bedrer fertiliteten
- Hjelper urinveissystemet
- Godt for huden
- Fremmer sunnere hår
- Fungerer som en nedkjøler i kroppen
- Renser ut giftstoffer
- Øker vitalitet
Du kan lese flere punkter ifra Ayurvediske bøker om amla bæret på engelsk her(utdrag):
Wide Range of Benefits
There are many benefits that Amalaki imparts that are mentioned in ayurvedic texts. Let me list some of them:
1. Excellent source of Vitamin C. Amalaki is the most concentrated form of Vitamin C found in the plant kingdom, and when the whole fruit is used rather than an active ingredient, the Vitamin C is easily assimilated by the human body. The Vitamin C in the Amalaki fruit is bonded with tannins that protect it from being destroyed by heat or light.
2. Enhances food absorption. The regular use of Amla-Berry tablets can strengthen digestion, absorption and assimilation of food. People taking it notice that they enjoy the taste of food better. It enhances all thirteen digestive fires (agni). But it works more slowly and gently than ginger or other digestion-enhancing herbs, so it can be taken by people with a lot of Pitta without fear of creating excess stomach acid. In addition, it improves assimilation of iron for healthy blood.
3. Balances stomach acids. Because it improves digestion but does not heat the body, Amla-Berry is ideal for calming mild to moderate hyperacidity and other Pitta-related digestive problems. It should always be taken with food in this case.
4. Fortifies the liver. Amla-Berry helps purify the Rasa Dhatu (nutrient fluid) and Rakta Dhatu (blood), thus supporting the functions of the liver. It also strengthens the liver, helping it in eliminating toxins from the body. Research shows that Amalaki helps lower cholesterol.
5. Nourishes the brain and mental functioning. Amla-Berry is good for the brain. It is medhya--nurturing for the mind and enhancing coordination among dhi (acquisition), dhriti (retention), and smriti (recall). It helps sharpen the intellect and mental functioning. It supports the nervous system and strengthens the senses.
6. Supports the heart. It is hridya, which means it nurtures the heart, blood and circulation. It supports the cardiovascular system. On the other hand, it sometimes acts as a cardiac stimulant. For this reason, if you have a heart condition, you should check with a medical doctor before using Amla-Berry tablets.
7. Strengthens the lungs. The Amla-Berry tablets help pacify Kapha dosha as well. herefore, Amla-Berry is a wonderful tonic for strengthening and nourishing the lungs (which are a major seat of Kapha dosha in the body), and the entire respiratory tract. It also pacifies Shleshaka Kapha, which among other things governs moisture balance in the lungs.
8. Regulates elimination. Amla-Berry tablets pacify Apana Vata, thus helping with the downward flow of energy in the body. They keep the function of elimination regular and ease constipation.
9. Enhances fertility. By balancing Apana Vata and by nurturing all the dhatus (body tissues), Amla-Berry also keeps menstruation regular and healthy. Amla-Berry supports the reproductive systems of both men and women and can help overcome difficulty in conceiving. It is a vrishya herb, which means that it enhances all the seven tissues (dhatus), including the reproductive tissue. This herb nurtures the ovaries and sperm, and it has a property called garbhasthapana, which means it enhances fertility and the possibility of conception. It is especially nurturing for women, strengthening the uterus and supporting reproductive health.
10. Helps the urinary system. Because it enhances all the thirteen agnis (digestive fires) and supports Apana Vata, Amla-Berry is especially supportive to the urinary system and can be helpful if you experience a mild burning sensation while urinating. It supports natural diuretic action, but does not force water from the body like diuretic pills. In other words, it helps eliminate waste from the body but does not over-stimulate the urinary system.
11. Good for the skin. Because Amla-Berry strengthens digestion, helps the liver detoxify and is rich in Vitamin C and other minerals, it is very good for the complexion. Amla-Berry moisturizes the skin, cleanses the tissues of toxins, and supports immunity of the skin against bacterial infection. It helps enhance glow and luster.
12. Promotes healthier hair. Amla-Berry boosts absorption of calcium, thus creating healthier bones, teeth, nails and hair. It also helps maintain youthful hair color and retards premature graying, and supports the strength of the hair follicles, so there is less thinning with age.
13. Acts as a body coolant. Although Amla-Berry is good for all doshas and seasons, it is especially effective in the hot season to cool Pitta dosha. It is an especially good rasayana for people with Pitta and Vata body types.
14. Flushes out toxins. Individuals who have been eating "junk" food for a while tend to have accumulated deposits of preservatives and additives in the liver. Amla-Berry helps support the liver in flushing out chemicals and additives from the physiology.
15. Increases vitality. Because it has five tastes and supports all the doshas and many body functions and cleanses the blood and the microchannels of the body, Amla-Berry increases energy and removes fatigue. It supports regeneration of cells-the process by which tired old cells are replaced by vital, new ones.
16. Strengthens the eyes. Amla-Berry is called chakshushya, which means "strengthening the eyes"-(Chakshu means "eye" and ayushya means "rasayana" so it is literally a "rasayana for the eyes"). It supports the health of the eye by enhancing both Ranjaka Pitta (the subdosha of Pitta that governs liver function and the blood plasma) and Alochaka Pitta (the subdosha of Pitta that governs the eyes and vision). The tridoshic nature of Amalaki also makes it a good tonic for the eyes.
17. Improves muscle tone. Amla-Berry enhances protein synthesis, which is why it is good for strengthening muscles and building lean muscle mass. Its unique ayurvedic action offers athletes and body-builders a natural way to tone muscles and build lean mass.
18. Acts as an antioxidant
I følge Legemiddeltilsynet er urtenes egenskaper ikke ment til å forebygge, kurere eller helbrede sykdom.
|Avansert filter||100 % naturlig, Økologisk, Fairtrade, Vegan, Vegetar, RAW merket, Ubestrålt|